this is the most amazing things of all the amazing things.
All Yellow: The Yellow Treehouse Restaurant in New Zealand
Light It Up, Pinterest Style
- Draw out your proposed plan on the back of the canvas in pencil. I really liked the design of the original image, so I tried to place my lights in a similar pattern.
- Start making holes with your paper piercer. I quickly realized that it was a multi-step process in that I first made a hole with the piercer. Then I took the end of a light and punched it through the hole, making it a tiny bit bigger. That allowed me to take the other fatter end of the piercer and make a big hole.
- Put a little glue around the hole.
- Push the light through and hold for a few seconds before letting go. Do this over and over and over until you have your desired pattern.
- Once you’re all done, use the super scientific method of securing the back with pieces of duct tape. Surprisingly, they won’t show through the front, even with black duct tape.
Submitted by thekaycho
Click to follow this blog, you will be so glad you did!